Housing Authority of Cook County Mobility Counseling

HCP provides mobility counseling to voucher holders who are porting - moving with their Housing Choice Voucher from one public housing authority to another - to suburban Cook County. Our counselor can assist you in finding the best place to move for your family in an opportunity neighborhood, where the streets are safe, schools are good, and your family can thrive for generations to come. 

Contact our HACC Mobility Counselor, Catherine Johnson, at 312-386-1009, ext. 224 to learn more.

Women Holding Hands